ASHI Basic First Aid was created to help students develop basic first aid knowledge, skills, and the confidence to respond. The program is an excellent choice for both the community and workplace setting, and is consistent with recommendations of the 2010 National First Aid Science Advisory Board and OSHA’s best practices for first aid training programs in the workplace.
- Onsite training is available in Tucson, Phoenix and the surrounding communities. Call for group prices (dependent upon class size and location)
- We know that a quality program is important to you and that’s why we use American Safety & Health Institutes (ASHI) programs for our CPR/AED and First Aid training.
- All CPR and First Aid certificates are good for TWO YEARS.
- All of our classes include HANDS ON practice, lecture, and video, along with Digital books. Adult CPR and First Aid are OSHA compliant.
- We offer training for all workplaces such as: public and charter schools, construction companies, health clubs, community groups, Boy Scouts, Girl Scouts, non-profit organizations and many more.
- Discounts are available for non-profit organizations, schools, students and teachers for credentialing programs and large groups.
Classes and Cost
- CPR Pro for Provider: $40
- First Aid for Provider: $40
- Combination Package (Best Price!): $65
Go to our ASHI portal and register for either CPR Pro, First Aid, or the combination package.
We offer convenient night classes to avoid interfering with work schedules. We also provide onsite group training at your location for no additional charge if you are within our geographical area. Otherwise, a small mileage-based fee is added. Our certifications are a TWO year CPR and AED Certification and our First Aid is a TWO year certification.
Everyone who has a newborn or young child, or cares for one, should take measures to protect them. Learn the skills of CPR/AED, First Aid, heat illnesses, choking, allergic reactions, breathing problems, poisoning, burns and more. Learn the ways to keep your baby safe and secure by learning how to child-proof your home.
We are an approved ASHI Training Center, Lic# 91977
How to sign-up for a Course
American Safety & Health Institutes (ASHI).
All classes meet the ECC 2010 Guidelines and are OSHA Compliant.
For a free quote for your group training, please contact: email@example.com